Brussel Sprouts with Chestnuts
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.5 /5)
- 5 ratings
- 4-5 cups brussel sprouts (cut in halves)
- 1 cut cooked chestnuts (chopped)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Put sprouts in a steamer and cook until a skewer inserted into the centre passes with ease.
- Remove the sprouts from over the hot water to avoid overcooking and pour a bit of cold water over them to cool.
- Drain the water from the sprouts.
- Place a saute pan over a medium heat and add butter after 1 min.
- Add the sprouts, chestnuts and black pepper. Mix thoroughly to coat all the ingredients with the melted butter. Serve hot.
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..