Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze and Red Peppers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.9 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 500g Brussel Sprouts
- ½ sweet red pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic glaze
- Remove the outer skin from the Brussel sprouts and cut them in half.
- Add the olive oil to a non-stick frying or saute pan and place over a medium to high heat, rotate the pan to ensure that the entire surface is coated.
- Add the sprouts to the pan with the cut side facing down. Allow the sprouts to cook in the hot pan for five minutes before turning. They should have grilled marks on the cut side when turned.
- Add the garlic and balsamic glaze and continue cooking for a further five minutes.
- Add the sweet red peppers and cook for two more minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot.
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..