Cheesy Pasta with Smoked Salmon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 ½ cups pasta shells
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100g mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup cheddar (grated)
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh coriander (chopped)
- 200g smoked salmon (shredded)
- In a kettle bring water to the boil.
- Transfer the hot water to a large saucepan and add the pasta shells, salt and olive oil and cook over high heat.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package
- Once pasta has finished cooking, drain all the water using a colander and return the pasta to the pot.
- Return the pan to a low heat and stir in the Mascarpone cheese, cheddar, salmon black pepper and coriander and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve hot.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..