- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
No Ingredients Found !
- Preheat the Oven to 360*F/180*C
- Grease a large baking dish with 1 tsp butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients; cornmeal, self-rising flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, chilli, basil leaves, sugar, and corn. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine all the ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all of the wet ingredients; sour milk or plain yoghurt, warm water, mustard, mascarpone, white onion and lightly beaten egg. Blend all these ingredients together using a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix them thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and cook for 30 or until slightly golden on top and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve hot.
- Servings : 6-8
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..