Jeera (Cumin) Rice
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 500 ml/ 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp whole cumin (jeera) seeds
- Add rice to a medium saucepan, followed by water, salt and cumin seeds.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- As the water begins to boil, lower the heat. On a scale of 1-14 =(5).
- Cover and allow the rice to steam cook for about 20-25 mins.
- Serve hot with curry.
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..