Mustard Glazed Pork Steaks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 Lean Pork Steaks
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- •1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin (jeera)
- Place the steaks into a large freezer bag, add all the seasonings and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, overnight preferably.
- Preheat the Oven to 360*F/180*C
- Bake for 20 mins, then remove the tray from the oven and turn the steaks.
- Return the tray to the oven and continue baking for a further 10 mins.
- Turn off the oven and serve hot.
- Place the pork steaks on a baking tray and pour any marinade liquid over them.
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..