Skinless Sausages (without casing)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 350 g minced beef and pork (mixed)
- 1 tbsp chives (chopped)
- 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Mixed all the ingredients together until the flour is no longer visible using a spoon.
- Spoon some of the meat into the palm of your hands and shape into sausages. First, form into balls, and then roll into the sausage shape.
- Place the sausages on to a lined or non-stick baking sheet and put into the preheated oven.
- After 15 mins turn the sausages, they will leak grease.
- Return to the oven and cook for a further 5 mins.
- NB: If sausages are made very big, they will take longer to cook.
- Serve warm!