Spinach with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.2 /5)
- 5 ratings
- 350g baby leaf spinach
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1/2 red chilli (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yoghurt or Creme Fraiche
- 1 cup cooked bacon (chopped)
- Place a large pan over a medium heat and add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the shallots and the garlic and saute until the shallots are translucent. Then add the bacon and mix thoroughly to combine all the ingredients.
- Add the chilli and black pepper and stir, then add the spinach and cover the pan to allow the spinach to steam and reduce for five minutes.
- Stir in the Greek yoghurt or Creme Fraiche and mix thorougly to combine all the ingredients. Remove from the heat and serve hot.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..