Sweet Potato Wedges
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (4.8 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 4 large sweet potatoes unpeeled (washed and cut into wedges)
- 1/2 tbsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200*C/400*C
- Place the sweet potato wedges on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with mixed spice, salt and olive oil.
- Using clean hands, mix all the ingredients together. Evenly distribute the spice and other ingredients.
- Ensure that the wedges are in a single flat layer on the tray, as overlapping will cause them to steam and be incredibly soft.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and cook for mins. Turing the wedges after 20 mins of cooking time.
- Cook for the further 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Courses