Three Cabbage Coleslaw (Coleslaw)
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 350g red/purple cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 250g white cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 150g sweetheart cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh flatleaf parsley (chopped)
- 1 medium carrot ( peeled & grated on large cheese side)
- 1 small onion white or red/purple (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp vinegar (white or apple cider)
- In a large bowl, add the cabbage leaves, onion, carrots, parsley, cranberries, raisins and sugar.
- Thoroughly mix the cabbage leaves to combine the different colour leaves.
- Add the vinegar and mayonnaise and mix thoroughly again.
- Serve right way or chill before serving.
#Foodiemum, creator of culinary art, wife and Mum of two.Read more about this chef..